What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A breakthrough program that let’s you experience the deepest meditation
- Helping you cultivate healthy habits that lead to weight loss
- Helping you overcome anxiety, depression, anger and confusion
- Helping you improve your sex life and increase your libido
- Helping you improve digestion and lower blood pressure
- Helping you overcome stress and boost your creativity
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Anand Meditation scores 71.67/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.anandmeditation.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $49.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: anandmeditation.com you’ll also be taken through to anandmeditation.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)